Terms of Service
Welcome to Origin Endurance, a website that sells energy and nutrition products.
By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our website. If you are under 18, you must have the permission of a parent or guardian to use our website.
- You must be a resident of the United States to make a purchase on our website.
- You may create an account on our website by providing us with your name, email address, and password.
- You are responsible for keeping your account information confidential and for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You agree to provide us with accurate and complete information when you create an account.
- You agree to update your account information if it changes.
- You may close your account at any time by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you make a purchase on our website, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred on your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any product that we sell.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We will ship your order to the address you provide when you place your order.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and are based on the weight and destination of your order.
- We will ship your order within 1-5 business days of receiving your order.
- We are not responsible for any delays in shipping due to factors beyond our control.
- You may get a refund on products within 30 days of purchase.
- To return a product, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
- Please include your order number.
- We will process your refund within 7 business days.
- All products are covered by a one-year warranty.
- If a product is defective, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.
7. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
8. Governing Law
- These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Entire Agreement
- These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of our website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us with respect to our website.
10. Changes to Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. If we make changes to these terms of service, we will post the changes on our website and update the "Last Updated" date at the top of these terms of service. Your continued use of our website after the changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
11. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these terms of service, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Web Tracking and Processing